[anjuta-list] How to recover after crash

Hi, ALL,
I have a following problem.

I was working with Anjuta on my project successfully until one day the
IDE froze.
So I just killed the program.

Unfortunately it looks like when I killed the process I broke the project files.
Anjuta can still start and open the project, but now
compilation.configuration fails.

All configure options are there. Trying to open the so project all
include (-I) and additional libraries (-L and -l) options are there,
but trying to compile after successful configure inside Anjuta it
comes back with an error.

Is there any way possible to recover the project so that I can
continue working wit Anjuta?

Thank you.