Re: [anjuta-list] gdl error while configure

Hi,

Le 23/06/2017 à 11:12, Polisetti, Yugandar a écrit :
Got into another trouble after installing the extras 3.10. I am unable to launch the IDE. The cursor is
showing busy for some time and goes off. What could be the reason? Don’t be extras compatible with Anjuta
3.22.

anjuta-extra 3.10 is the latest version and it's compatible with anjuta 3.22.

I don't know what is not working unless, you have compiled anjuta from source but install anjuta-extra with your distribution. In this case, there is perhaps some mismatch between version of the C compiler or used libraries that could explain that.

Regards,

Sébastien