Re: student training session

On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 18:37 +0530, Kavya Iyengar wrote:
> Sir/Madam
>

> I came across the fact that Gnome Asia Summit 2011 will be held in
> Bangalore and am very pleased to know about it. I am currently doing
> my 3rd year engineering (Computer Science) and am interested to
> participate in the student training and would like to know more about
> its scope, importance and other related details. Kindly consider my
> mail and oblige.

Hello Kavya,

All the details for the student training session can be found here,
http://2011.gnome.asia/conference/activities/student-training

And to register for the student training refer,
http://2011.gnome.asia/conference/gnomeasia-summit-2011/register

and this,
http://gnomeasia2011.doattend.com/

Regards,