Re: Badge during conference

Hi Lakhil,

On 03/24/2011 04:01 PM, Akhil Laddha wrote:

The badges include a lanyard? or just a pin?
This cost is for the badge similar to foss.in badge (including lanyard)
which i sent earlier.

Great, I would prefer badges with lanyard than pins :)
How about we give badges to only speakers and volunteers / working
groups / MCs / exhibitors, like this, we can budget 35 cents x 100
badges is enough :-)
While for particpants, we give away stickers.
What do you think?
You have past experience so you decide. I will just follow.

So let's go for 100 badges for

 only speakers and volunteers / working
groups / MCs / exhibitors

while we give away stickers to participants, thanks!