Re: Problems using pre4

> > seem to be able to change it back. The header window works fine, and
> > the font will change to whatever I set it to. This wouldn't be a
> > problem if I hadn't set the font far too large.
>
> The configuration is stored in ~/.gnome/balsa. Quit balsa and remove
> MesageFont line to restore the default.

That did the trick. Thanks very much.

> > to import them, nothing happens, other than the column titles get
> > larger.
>
> Have you made sure you have your address book defined in the preferences?

I have 1 address book set up in preferences, called Main, with a filename
of ~/main.address". This is also set as the default Address book.

                                    ,,,
                                   (o o)
Stuart Grimshaw                                         sg@schoolsnet.com
Special Projects Developer   www.schoolsnet.com         t: 07976 625221
Schoolsnet LTD                 .oooO  Oooo.             f: 0870 7060260
                                 \_)  (_/