Re: Problems using pre4

On Mon, 06 Nov 2000 14:24:16 Pawel Salek wrote:

> On 2000-11-06 15:13:49 +0100 Stuart Grimshaw wrote:
> > I have 1 address book set up in preferences, called Main, with a
> > filename
> > of ~/main.address". This is also set as the default Address book.
>
> 1. Try replacing ~/ with /home/stuart or whatever you home dir is, and
> tell me if it works (you can report directly to balsa-list so people know
> what needs to be fixed).

The directory was /home/stuart, I just used ~/ to make things simpler.

> 2. Try upgrading to pre5, it is supposed to intercept this kind of
> problems, IIRC.

OK, I'll give that a try.
                                    ,,,
                                   (o o)
===============================oOO==(_)==OOo==================================
Stuart Grimshaw
sg@schoolsnet.com
Special Projects Developer   www.schoolsnet.com               t: 07976
625221
Schoolsnet LTD                 .oooO  Oooo.                   f: 0870
7060260
                                 \_)  (_/