Re: Suggestions for Balsa

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear.

"the file" refers to .mailboxlist in my home directory.  It is the list of
subscribed folders.  So by removing "Folder" from .mailboxlist I am
unsubscribing it.

If I interface the mail through IMAP alone, when I create a folder w/
subfolders, UW creates the entry "Folder" in .mailboxlist and creates a
directory "Folder" where subfolders will then go.  The subfolders can then
be more folders, or "folders" that contain mail, which are in actuality
flat-files (text) that have the messages in them.  The only reason I began
to maniuplate the files UW uses via a shell is because it wasn't working
right in Balsa and I wanted to know why.  On a daily basis, I only use
balsa to manipulate my mail. (I'm not weird ;)  )

- Jon