Some suggestions

Hi again,

Well, since it's late and I won't have time to investigate all this on
Bugzilla, here are my impressions after using Balsa 2.0.5 as my main
client for two days:

- There are some corruption problems with displaying and storing of
some messages. Not easily reproducible but a bug report is in Bugzilla
nevertheless.

- When entering a large number of email adresses in the To: line, you
can't see completion of the email messages at the right end of the
entry widget. This is a bug.

- The addressbook functionality could use some sprucing up (but I guess
that means revamping GnomeCard).

- In the print menu, when you are doing changes, you only have two
buttons: Apply and Cancel but the Apply button is always greyed out.
You changes are taken into account but it's just weird behaviour froma
UI perspective.

- Signatures are not always appended correctly

- If you set the Request Disposition Notification option while
composing a message, it stay on and affects all subsequent messages. It
should either affect  only the current message, or be moved to the
Preferences menu.

- It would be nice to be able to sort messages by subject matter or by
sender. This isn't currently possible, I think.

- I couldn't figure out how to print a message. Most likely a
keyboard-and-chair problem.

Those are the things I remember which bugged me. Overall, though, Balsa
is a pretty good MUA. Unless I find something really awful, looks like
I'll adopt it as my MUA.

Overall, great work! My thanks to the developers and hopefully next
week I won't complain so much. :-)

Have a great weekend,

Laurent Duperval <laurent.duperval@microcell.ca>

MURPHY'S_LAWS_OF_COMBAT:
  14. Never draw fire, it irritates everyone around you.