Re: Balsa hangs when turning off SSL for IMAP

On 08/19/2004 10:13:43 AM, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
I have SSL turned on (port 993) in the config for my IMAP server. I turned it off to be able to tcpdump the session, and that made balsa 2.2.3 hang (2.0.17 doesn't have this problem).

Hi Mike!

The port appears to be included explicitly in the server name (see Server on the Basic page)--Balsa now handles it through the checkbox on the Advanced page. Could you delete it from the Server string and try again?

Peter