Re: beagle problem

> However some other programs (nautilus and beaglefs) depend on
> libbeagle0 (i.e. the 0.2.18 version of the library) so I left this
> package installed and didn't install libbeagle1 (the name I gave to the
> package for the 0.3.0 version of the library).
> I have noticed some problems with the searches: beagle-search
> only finds files in my home directory, while nautilus finds files in
> my home directory *and* those listed in the static indexes.
> beagle-search seems to ignore the static indexes, although these are
> listed by beagle-index-info.

Thats pretty weird! Are you sure about this ? What happens when you query
using beagle-query ? Do a $ tailf -f ~/.beagle/Log/current-Beagle, then start
a query in beagle-search - what gets printed in current-Beagle ?

> Another problem is related to beaglefs that doesn't work at all. When I
> run it with this command:

libbeagle1 is needed for beagle-0.3.x. libbeagle0 might work in some cases but
not guaranteed.

- dBera

beagle / KDE fan
Mandriva / Inspiron-1100 user