Re: beagle problem

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 22:03:37 -0500
Debajyoti Bera <dbera web gmail com> wrote:

> Remove the earlier changes and instead do the following:
>
> Just before the first (line 550)
> if (beagle_client != NULL) {
>
> add this,
> if (beagle_client == NULL)
>   beagle_client = beagle_client_new (NULL);
>
> So it will look like:
>
> #ifdef ENABLE_BEAGLE
> if (beagle_client == NULL)
>   beagle_client = beagle_client_new (NULL);
> if (beagle_client != NULL) {
>   query = beagle_query_new (); ... etc.

Hello,
I made that changes, but now yelp dies with a "Segmentation fault"
error message when I start a search. Thank you very much for your help,
but I'll wait for upstream to adapt yelp to the new beagle version.
I'm going to report a wishlist bug for Hardy in Launchpad, they still
have the 0.2.18 version in the repos.

Regards.

* Giuseppe Borzi, Assistant Professor at the              *
* University of Messina - Department of Civil Engineering *
* Address: Contrada di Dio, Messina, I-98166, Italy       *
* Tel:     +390903977323                                  *
* Fax:     +390903977480                                  *
* email:   gborzi ieee org                                *
* url:     http://www.webalice.it/gborzi1                 *