Re: Fix bug #144394 and win USD 100

On Fri, 2006-10-13 at 23:18 +1000, Mike Dewhirst wrote:
Also, Windows/Mac developers are much more comfortable with Subversion
than CVS because TortoiseSVN makes life so easy. No command lines to
remember. Once you use a gui for the repository you never look back.

Heh, I used WinCVS for various things at work.  Let me tell you, I was
*happy* to get back to the CLI.  It's not like I need much more than
update, add and commit anyway.  But I would have no problem with moving
to SVN, if we could get gnome.org to do it.

-Lars