Re: Creating new shapes

Hi Basile,

On 05/19/2011 10:25 PM, Panoutsopoulos, Basile (Computer Electronics and Graphics Tech) wrote:
When I create a new shape from an existing one or a totally new shape, it looks nice and as should be.
After I added in one of the sheets, and when I use it, the thickness of the line is not what used to be but a
very thin line.
This is true for all the lines I added to an existing shape.
The thickness of my shapes is the same as the existing shapes.
Any idea how to correct the problem.
Did you try to change the line thickness after you've added your new shape to the diagram? Just double-click on the shape in the diagram and choose the line-width you're looking for.

If you would like to set a default line with for new objects that you're adding to your diagrams:

http://dia-installer.de/doc/en/objects-chapter.html#toolbox-lower

If you're able to edit XML files, the instructions given in document below will tell you how to
change the line with in your custom shapes permanently:

http://dia-installer.de/doc/en/custom-shapes-chapter.html

Regards,

Steffen