From: dia-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:dia-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Steffen Macke
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2011 1:57 PM
To: discussions about usage and development of dia
Subject: Re: Additional Shapes

Hi Basile,

On 05/19/2011 10:21 PM, Panoutsopoulos, Basile (Computer Electronics and
Graphics Tech) wrote:
When I run the additional shapes (Diashapes) it goes through the installation and at the end, when the
window opens that should include the filenames of the additional shapes, it is empty and gives an error
message.
I use Windows XP.
Any idea?
I just tested Diashapes on Windows XP once more and it worked fine for me.
If there is an error message - could you post the text of the message
for analysis?
Do you use a proxy to access the internet?
Are you able to browse the internet using Internet Explorer?

Regards,

Steffen