Re: Windows 8

Hi Josh,

On 03/22/2012 01:03 AM, Josh Young wrote:
Are you guys going to be updating to support Windows 8 x86 tablets? Most
things seem to work, but I can't use the Text tool to enter text with the
virtual keyboard.
Sorry to hear that. I've tested Dia in a virtual machine with Windows 8 Consumer Preview and everything worked just fine. However, I don't have a tablet available. Do you know if I can get the virtual keyboard without the tablet?

Regards,

Steffen