Re: [Easytag-mailing] tagging classical music flac files

Hello,

To partially answer myself, I have looked through the code, in particular through flac_tags.c. I can see that only a minimum set of tags is implemented. ogg_tags.c list all potential tags, but only implements a minimum set, too.

From what I know flac allows several metadata sections. How difficult is it to add more tags to flac_tags.c, perhaps in an additional section? Would they automatically appear in the tag view? Would it be necessary to tag these tags as extra?

Regards,
peter