[Ekiga-list] DID, ATA and Ekiga

Ok i'm done with Vonage/Verizon Voicewing.  Just $30/month for the amount I use it is crazy.  I have successfully "hacked" (i hate that word, I bought it i should be able to do with it what i want) my old Linksys RTP300 from Vonage.  I noticed that Ekiga offers a free sip address.  Is it possible to use this address with a did provider and my rtp300?  (I did search the mailing list, but I didn't find anything, and I'll admit I could have missed it).

I noticed that Diamondcard is the recommended (well not forcing but they give back to ekiga) and people that have it, is the 1.7cents a minute for both out going and incoming calls? (obviously that rate is for US)  THe wiki and website are a little lite on information that I saw.  Also, anyone know if that rate is also for mobile calls?

Anyone use their DID service?  And can you cancel?  Like $2/month isn't bad, but if ipkall ever registers me for a free DID i would cancel the one from Diamondcard.  Just trying to get all the info I can before I spend any money on services.

Also, if anyone uses a different out/in providor to landlines/mobiles that is cheaper, pls let me know.  Many of the voip sip providers to Phone or from phone seem to be scamish at best, advertising free calls (to USA anyways) but you get to fine print and I'm not so sure.

--
Sincerely,

MacNean C. Tyrrell