[Ekiga-list] ekiga 2.9.90 (SVN version) regression using dv4lstart

So, I tried the next-to-latest snapshot and my firewire camcorder worked
with Ekiga! Today, the kubuntu updater installed the latest snapshot and
it no longer works. Can this be fixed? Can I re-install the previous
snapshot?

Finally, presuming I get Ekiga working again with all my hardware, can
someone point me to instructions on how I can video-conference with my
son with a MacBook?