Re: Annual Report next steps

Have been asked to clarify my feedback which I do below.

First I want to really recommend the person who compose the
final document to read the articles in the wiki [1] as those
contains the latest edits, including grammar.

I have more specific feedback regarding two articles.

The article about GUADEC that are included in latest PDF are much longer
and more detailed then the current version on the wiki [2]. Frankly I
don't think people are interested in reading such long, detailed report
about an event that took place one year ago. I think its sufficient to
provide a shorter version such as the one on the wiki, if people are
interested in more details there is always the news achieves (we could
refer to that) [3].

In the release article I find this sentence troubling:
"Wayland is the next generation technology for display and input on
Linux."

Its very strong wording that I don't think its an accurate, description
of the situation, sounds more like a PR statement from a company
department, I do not think we need to play that role.

An alternative suggestion is "Wayland is a next generation technology
for display and input on Linux." (it can be found on the wiki [4]).

1 https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/AnnualReport/AnnualReport2014/
2.https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/AnnualReport/AnnualReport2014/GUADECBrno
3 http://www.gnome.org/news/page/3/
4.https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/AnnualReport/AnnualReport2014/Releases