Re: Engagement meeting..

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 9:36 AM, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
What happed with the meeting, did it got canceled?

I need people to acknowledge if the time is convenient. :-)  In the ad
hoc meeting, I will ask for a good alternative that would be more
permanent.  I'm willing to get up early (7am my time) if it is more
convenient for europeans and  asian friends.

sri