Re: [Evolution-hackers] Checking application of extensions and plugins for a software test installation

On Tue, 2020-11-03 at 15:09 +0100, Markus Elfring wrote:

* Would you become interested in back-porting any changes?

Backports of changes in Git master to the stable Git branch (currently
3-38) in GNOME Git already happen, so the question makes no sense.
If you use an even older version it's up to your distro to backport.

I hope that other contributors might get into the mood to be a bit more helpful
for desired improvements around software test possibilities.

I hope noone else will waste their time in replying to commonplaces.

I'm going to set the moderation flag.

Cheers,
andre
--