ANNOUNCE: DejaVu TTF fonts

(I sent this mail a few days ago before I subscribed so I ask moderator of
this list not to forward it again, thanks a lot).

Hello.

For my own needs I added some characters to Bitstream Vera fonts. Changed
fonts are named DejaVu fonts 0.9.1 and are available on
http://srnet.cz/~stepan/en/sw/dejavu.shtml (warning, max. 3 simultaneous
connections from one IP).

I added these characters from Latin Extended-A set: Dcaron, dcaron,
Ecaron, ecaron, Ncaron, ncaron, Rcaron, rcaron, Tcaron, tcaron, Uring,
uring.

Added characters have no kerning - this will be fixed soon. I plan to add
more characters from Latin Extended-A set (slovak characters will be
next).

Both TrueType fonts and source SFD files (used by FontForge) are available
for download.

Feel free to use those fonts or changes I made.

Have a nice day.

Stepan Roh