Re: bounties, bounties, bounties - oh so chocolatey and coconutty

On Jeu 5 août 2004 14:41, Mark McLoughlin a écrit :
> 	I wish I had some good suggestions on how this could be done much
> better, because I know there are good intentions here. But to be honest,
> its left me with such a bad taste for the whole idea I don't want even
> want to get into a discussion about it.

Adding my $0.02:
I sent a mail [1] to foundation-list about the previous bounties. I just
asked for a discussion to happen within the community before launching
other bounties. Could we (or I, if I'm the only one interested in that)
know why there were no discussion this time?

Vincent

[1]
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2003-November/msg00132.html

--