Re: Bounty hunt, round 2.

If Srini is new, then he shouldn't have a CVS account at all - and
according to our policies, he should not alter gnome.org. I went through
the commits, and it seems he has done a few small patches (five I
believe) for GNOME projects, which is a good thing. But I don't believe
that he is "a useful and frequent contributor" [1] to the gnome.org
website, and I don't believe he should be the one changing things.

Epiphany is the browser of choice for the GNOME Desktop. A GNOME Desktop
bounty cannot be related to Firefox, at least not in prioritation _over_
Epiphany. That's just wrong.

This is rather fishy in the first place, as I can remember from GUADEC,
the common agreement, if I may say that, was that this was going to be
discussed. Fine, it's a Novell thing, but can we please make it look
like a Novell thing? Moving it to a different web server would be a good
start.

Sorry for the ranty feel of this, but the community must be allowed to
speak before things like this is reopened on our behalf.

Best regards,
Christoffer

--
[1] http://developer.gnome.org/doc/policies/accounts/web.html