Re: Evolution copyright assignment: Storm in a teacup

Hello,

> This is my opinion. I would love to see evolution inside GNOME, but not
> this way. Not at any cost.

Funny, Richard Stallman endorsed a way in which software is made
available under the GPL but also offering a proprietary version of it
for those who do not need/can get the GPL edition.

This was at a conference before we launched Ximian, and I can not
remember which one it was, but it was a panel on how to build
sustainable companies around free software.

Miguel.