Re: Reality bites [Was: Evolution copyright assignment: Storm in a teacup]

On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 18:37 -0700, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Andreas J. Guelzow">
> > Jeff, I would like to suggest you look at the first substantive message
> > posted by Rui on this issue which I believe to be
> > http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2004-August/msg00021.html
> > then you make have to agree that it was quite diplomatic and polite.
> >
> > I believe you owe Rui an apology.
>
> It's not representative of his mails to this list on multiple issues.

I must point out that you aren't exactly an example of politeness, so
you have no morality to accuse anyone.

Other than that, you've already proven how unsuitable you are for your
role by defending the division of a community (even if it is to take
away 50%, 5% or even a single person).

Rui

+ So let's do it...?