Re: The copyright assignment debate.

    Is there any way we could get an FSF lawyer to take a look at the
    matter?  I think that would go a very long way toward helping everyone
    understand the issues involved.

The first question is, what practices does Novell really want the
contract to permit?  That's where the substantial disagreement may be.

Once this is clearly decided, if GNOME does not have other lawyers
available to draft clear language for it, I will ask FSF lawyers to
help.