Re: Bounty hunt, round 2.

Hi,

I was out on vacation, and in reading this thread, I never saw a
resolution.  How'd this all come out in the end?

--linas

p.s. I agree with RMS; If a company such as Novell needs an agent,
then maybe OSDL might be a better venue?  OSDL seems well-structured
to handle such things.

On Sat, Aug 07, 2004 at 05:21:27PM -0400, Richard Stallman was heard to remark: