Re: Looking for someone to help update GNOME Foundation wikipedia

On Tue, 2013-10-29 at 13:55 -0700, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 1:03 PM, Tiffany Antopolski
<tiffany antopolski gmail com> wrote:
I could possibly give it a shot over the next couple of day.

Tiffany Antopolski

That would be great!  There is actually a number of GNOME related
pages in wikipedia that would require we update as it is all stale.
Perhaps, we could identify them and perhaps pick a day and then get
them all updated all at once?

FWIW, I've had "updating Totem's Wiki page" on my list for a while. The
table at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_video_player_software#cite_ref-5

is wildly inaccurate.