[gedit-list] Feature request for file browser plugin (already implemented in the character map plugin)

Hi

I think it would be nice that when using the file browser plugin, when
one selects a file (or folder or whatever), drags and drop into the
text (or a terminal in the bottom pane) it would paste the path for
that file (or directory). I think it's quite intuitive and I actually
tried it to do it because I thought that was already implemented. At
the moment dropping a file into the text, opens that file in another
tab but I think that could may be reserved when dropping the file when
there's no file open or into the tab bar.
This behavior already exists when dropping characters from the
character map plugin (at least in version 2.28.0).

Carnë