Re: [gedit-list] Feature request for file browser plugin (already implemented in the character map plugin)

Hi,

	thanks for the feedback. However the fact that dropping files from the
filebrowser into the main area opens them is intentional. The same
happens when dragging files from nautilus etc.
Inserting a file path is way less common than opening a file.

Ciao
	Paolo