[Glade-users] contextuel menu

That's not my question. What I want is the following :

You wrote previously:
I'm wondering if there's some functions for creating
contextuel menu

So I assumed you meant, well, contextual menu.  Sorry.

So as I understand it now, you want to open a full windowing
application when someone clicks on an icon.  Once again, use the
'button_press_event'.  Trap the click event in the original
application, then create the window you want with create_windowblah()
which glade builds in interface.c.

It's EXACTLY the same as doing it for the contextual menu, except
instead of creating the menu, you create the window.

Cheers,

Rikke