RE: [glade--]Problem with Gnome-mm-Apps generated by glademm

> > Everything works fine till now. When I try to compile this little
> > test-program there are some errors. These errors can be removed by
> > adding libbonobomm and libbonobouimm to the pkg-config line in
> > configure.in and recreating the Makefiles.
>
> Oh, seems that libgnomemm went a long way since I last looked at it.

I guess the problem here is that we removed the libbonobo*mm dependency from
libgnomeuimm, but gnomemm still outputs code that uses libbonobo*mm without
doing an appropriate pkg-config check.

But anyway, people probably want to use libbonobo*mm as little as possible.
In the future (gtkmm 2.4), you might not even need libgnomeuimm.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net