Re: GnomeFontSelector

Havoc Pennington wrote:

> jacob berkman <jacob ximian com> writes:
> >
> > this doesn't seem like much of a short term solution, as in it will be a
> > long time before this lib would be available everywhere (hp-ux comes to
> > my mind, naturally).
> >

> We'd cut-and-paste, and periodically pull down new versions from
> upstream.
>
> It's still long-term though, because it's a noticeable amount of work
> to do.
>
> Havoc

Havoc: remind me again of why libzvt is not good enough?  I know it does
not support UTF-8, but are there other big issues with it?

Since it's been ported to GTK+-2 and is already modular I think it would
likely be an easier target for accessibility, based on a quick
examination, unless it is really fundamentally insufficient for other
reasons... at least for 2.0.

-Bill