Re: GNOME 2.0 Platform Alpha Deadline - Sep 26, 2001

On 18Sep2001 12:39PM (-0400), Jody Goldberg wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 11:49:33PM -0700, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> > gnome-http*
>
> I have been debating the status of libole2.  It lives in gnome CVS,
> and is required by gnumeric, and abiword.   To my mind that makes it
> at least on par with gnome-http.  Do we want to add it ?

We could include it as a non-platform library in the release or the
GNOME Office release.

I don't have enough experience with the technical aspects of the
library to know if adding it to the official published platfrom would
be good.

My personal bias is against adding platform libraries unless there is
a clear need.

Regards,

Maciej