Re: odbc driver and gnprint ???

On Thu, 02 Mar 2000 01:18:34 you wrote:

> Von:  "Charles R. Tersteeg" <aa0na@arrl.net>@USlink.net am 01.03.2000
18:18
>       CST

hello chuck,

> I'm using RedHat 6.1+latest rpms.  libgnomeprint.so.2 or so.4 is my
> current and i cannot find an odbc driver for linux much less oracle?
> where might I find these files?

sorry - we're _using_ the oracle client libraries and | or the odbc
drivers
to access the RDBMS. so you have to install it first.

have a look at http://www.oracle.com to get the stuff and build gnome-db
via

configure --with-oracle=$ORACLE_HOME

for other RDBMS and ODBC stuff see our web site
http://www.gnome.org/gnome-db

> Chuck

kind regards

stephan

PS.: if you have trouble connecting oracle - please mail me.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
                                                        John Lennon