newbies appendix

       Hi,
I did indeed write an appendix to the GNOME users guide for UNIX
newbies (as was discussed here some time ago). I'd like to hear from
you before sending it to Dave for inclusion in the ug. Take a look, and send
me or to the list your comments. In particular, since I am not a
native English speaker, my style or grammar may be less than
perfect...
html:
http://www.math.sunysb.edu/~kirillov/newbies/
sgml:
http://www.math.sunysb.edu/~kirillov/newbies/newbies.sgml

Best,
	Sasha
PS. I know that some links don't work - they will when it is included
in the users-guide (I was too lazy to declare all external
entities...)