maybe maybe I just might be able to help out.

You are pursuing a noble cause.  I'm right now looking for ways in
which I can most effectively use mny precious little time towards
profliferating gnome.  If there was some fine grained listing of
individual tasks that needed done, I could probably handle pickign up a
few when I find I have a moment, but I can't commit to something of
greater scope .  How do you all plan to organise this cooperative effort?

---
Joshua W. H. Steiner - joschi@eds.org - http://eds.org/~joschi

"Either that wallpaper goes or I do."
  - Oscar Wilde, last words