Re: Translation user guide to papiamento (fwd)

(Sorry if anybody gets this twice.  My first reply appears to have not
reached gnome-doc-list.)

Hi Madolica,

   Great!  You will want to make sure you are identified on the GNOME
Translation Project's Team page:
http://developer.gnome.org/arch/translate/teams.html
by emailing the maintainer. (I think it is Kjartan Maraas
<kmaraas@online.no>)
You should have a look at:
http://developer.gnome.org/arch/translate/

You will also want to be listed at:
http://www.gnome.org/translations.shtml
so that users can find and use your translated documents.  When you have
any translated docs or a web page, email me or the gnome-doc-list mailing
list with the info and I (or somebody) will include it.

You may also consider joining the gnome-i8n and gnome-doc-list mailing
lists.
for info on joining these lists.

Feel free to join in the #gnome and #docs IRC channels at irc.mint.net to
meet and chat with other GNOME'ers.