Re: Documentation fix status sheet

Kevin -
I finished futzing with the makefiles, so I believe the three
utilities with stylesheet-images gif problems in the 1.2 release are
now fixed in cvs - gtt, gw and idetool (actually, I think there were
others - much confusion on my part, but they all seem to build
correctly now). So you can mark 'em "fixed in cvs" on your web page if
you'd be so kind. Thanks for doing that - it's helped me keep track,
as I am congenitally disorganized myself.
Cheers,
John