Documentation writer

Greetings,
	I'm Kevin Breit, the QA director for the GDP (Gnome Documentation Project)
for the Gnome 1.4 release.  It has become apparent that Sawfish lacks capplet
documentation.  Dan Mueth, the rest of the group, and myself, all believe
that this is a program which _needs_ documentation ASAP, due to its
importance.
	We're looking for a volunteer to document all the capplet items in Sawfish.
DocBook SGML knowledge is prefered, however this is not required entirely.
	Please either email me here at battery841 mediaone net or go to #docs on
irc.mint.net/irc.gnome.org/irc.gimp.net and talk to someone.  I am mrproper
in #docs.
Thanks for your time
Kevin Breit