Re: Documentation writer

Kevin Breit wrote:
   > Greetings,
   > 	I'm Kevin Breit, the QA director for the GDP (Gnome Documentation Project)
   > for the Gnome 1.4 release.  It has become apparent that Sawfish lacks capplet
   > documentation.  Dan Mueth, the rest of the group, and myself, all believe
   > that this is a program which _needs_ documentation ASAP, due to its
   > importance.
   > 	We're looking for a volunteer to document all the capplet items in Sawfish.

I'd like to volunteer for doing this. What needs to be done for the documents ?
The system I am currently using is Debian 2.2, with Ximian GNOME 1.2 (helix 3, i think ...).

 > DocBook SGML knowledge is prefered, however this is not required entirely.
I've only done a little markup in SGML, basically I did some conversion from HTML to SGML for the Gnome Robots II Manual. Is that enough ?

thanks,
patanjali