Re: New user docs release? (was TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.2 Release Candidate 1 (2.1.90))

Hi Greg,

Just saw your mail. The Sun documentation team (Eugene, Irene, Breda, Pat) have
been updating manuals in CVS HEAD as bugs and comments have come up. I think
your suggestion is right to just release the updates for RC1.

Pat

> Subject: Re: New user docs release? (was TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.2 Release
Candidate 1 (2.1.90))