Re: New user docs release? (was TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.2 Release Candidate 1 (2.1.90))

On Mon, 2003-01-06 at 05:44, Pat Costello wrote:
> Hi Greg,
>
> Just saw your mail. The Sun documentation team (Eugene, Irene, Breda, Pat) have
> been updating manuals in CVS HEAD as bugs and comments have come up. I think
> your suggestion is right to just release the updates for RC1.

Pat,

Thanks for that, I'll release the updates today for RC1. You missed
answering my email about what you want to go in for RC2 (20th Jan) and
beyond. Do you want me to add for the next release (RC2) the admin guide
and any translations you have ready to the guide? Are there any other
things you want included in the user-docs package you'd like added and
tested before release? Let me know so I can plan to make more releases
of the module in the march to GNOME 2.2

Chris
--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
	|^|
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop
	| |_|_| |  We will never quit