Re: Mallard 1.2 Ideas

Hi guys,

On Thu, 2009-08-06 at 08:49 +0200, Milo Casagrande wrote:
> 2009/8/6 Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>:
> > But are we ready to start writing right now?  Do we want to
> > hold some planning sessions first?  The wiki could be a good
> > place to sketch out ideas.  Good writing starts with good
> > planning and all that jazz.

We're definitely not ready yet! I'd like to recruit and train a few more
contributors, do some serious user testing and plan things out properly
first. I think that we should also try to get more downstreams involved.

I'm working on (finally!) writing-up some of the planning-related things
I discussed with Lynda at WOSCON at the moment. I've attached an
unfinished draft, please let me know what you think.

> What about having an IRC meeting next week so we can start talking
> about this and writing down things on the wiki? Or even this coming
> Sunday...

That sounds like a great idea.

Thanks,

Phil