Re: Created Evolution documentation page for custom server ports

Hi Paul,

sorry for my late answer.

On Fri, 2011-08-05 at 21:57 +0100, Paul Weaver wrote:
> Oh that is a shame, but never mind, it was a good learning experience.
> Where would you recommend that my efforts are best focussed? I don't
> have a strong desire about which project I'd like to work on.

For me it's a bit hard to say as I don't have an overview what is
currently being worked on.
Maybe somebody else from the docs team could chime in?

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper | http://www.openismus.com