Re: Created Evolution documentation page for custom server ports

Hi Andre,

No worries, I got in touch with Jim Campbell when he asked for help on
gedit, so I've been making some progress with that! If there's anything
else that might need doing feel free to let me know and I'll see if I
can fit it in.

Thanks,
Paul