Re: To answer your question about the upcoming Style-Guide...

Tom Vogt <tom@lemuria.org> wrote:
> another idea would be tooltips on the panel. like if you rest the mouse on
> the panel for a moment, a tooltip could pop up:
>
>                 left-click:  drag panel
>                 right-click: customize panel
>
> I loved the way that enlightenment was able to display tooltips like popups
> on EVERY window element. that was extremely useful.

thinking about this, I am more and more sure that this should be used no
matter what other ideas we come up with. tooltips are by now a common
feature of the desktop and there is no reason to not use them in this place.

question to the panel-authors: is this possible? easy? could it be done to
have a version available for testing?

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.