Re: gimp/po-script-fu

tor 2004-11-18 klockan 15:38 +0100 skrev Sven Neumann:
> Hi,
>
> Sven Neumann <sven gimp org> writes:
>
> > Now the question is, would you want us to do such a change now,
> > about two weeks before the release, in the middle of string freeze?
> > Or would you prefer to see this postponed for the next development
> > cycle?
>
> There have been no responses so far. Should I interpret the silence as
> approval? I would really like to get these changes into GIMP 2.2 still.

I'm not authoritative or anything, but for me, if there aren't too many
changes (in the tens, rather than hundreds), I would be fine with it. It
really depends on the extent of the changes.

--
Trust the Computer. The Computer is your friend.

Tel. (Japan) 090-3622 8920            Dr. Jan Morén (mr)
                                      Dept. of Cognitive Science
http://lucs.lu.se/people/jan.moren    Lund, Sweden