Re: gimp/po-script-fu

Hi,

Jan MorÃn <jan moren lucs lu se> writes:

> I'm not authoritative or anything, but for me, if there aren't too many
> changes (in the tens, rather than hundreds), I would be fine with it. It
> really depends on the extent of the changes.

I gave some numbers in my previous mail. We are talking about a menu
entry per script and there are about 120 of them. The change would
simplify the translation a lot and it would eliminate a frequent
source of errors. But it would cause some amount of work for you.

Mitch put de.po with the proposed changes online, so if you want to
get an impression, compare this with the current po-script-fu/de.po:

  http://wilber.gimp.org/~mitch/de.po

Sven